The wait has been long enough - time for a GIANT GORN update, featuring new GIANT things to kill and new GIANT things to kill them with!
NEW CHAMPION (AND A HALF)!
Taking too much or too little steroids can have severe adverse effects on the muscular development of a gladiator. Our new champion team, The Giant (and Mitch) demonstrates both!
Be ready for anything with your new trusty sidekick.
Whether you like to defeat your enemies with sheer power, or skill and dexterity, we have one for you!
and by far our most requested weapon...
Bigger and better, and with environmental hazards for you to use against your enemies.
As well as a slew of other features and improvements:
- New difficulty setting under Gameplay Options - now goes up to NIGHTMARE difficulty! Enemies are tougher and more ruthless, and you have less time to recover from hits.
- Improved combat physics and animations
- Improved cell and arena visuals - from our testing performance should be as before or better, let us know if that's not the case for you!
- Option to disable blur
- Improved and expanded options for rotation
- New look “Low Violence” mode - let us know what you think!
BIG thanks to the community as always for all the feedback that was essential in shaping this update. We welcome all bug reports, performance complaints and suggestions!