Welcome to all our new fans! Here’s the bro down:
- Have you checked out the Steam Discussions yet?
- Read previous newsletters on the website.
- Access the latest version of the game by visiting your Humble Bundle page (log into Humble Bundle or use the link they sent you when you pre-ordered, visit your library and click on Broforce) – or play it on Steam (updates automatically).
FOURTH OF JULY UPDATE!
THIS SEVENTH OF JULY!
WE’RE BACK WITH AWESOME NEW STUFF!
This update might be slightly broken online (our jet-setting Networking Programmer extraordinaire Richard got back from leave a day before we launched the update). He’s promised not to sleep until it’s up and working smoothly, but we’d rather he didn’t die before the job was done. So please be patient and we’ll have an online update for you in a few days!
NEW BROS!!! BRO LEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
The most requested character in a video game ever in the history of the world.
Bro Lee. Muthaf&*^ing Bro Lee.
Terrorists around the globe have been seen deeply contemplating how fortunate they really feel…
He may have borrowed a molotov cocktail or two.
Most explosive bro in Broforce yet!
SNAKE BROSKIN 2.0!!!
Now with more Snake!
Show terror the middle finger with his technologically advanced hologram decoy grenade!
STEAM TRADING CARDS!
Steam Trading Cards have been submitted to Steam and should be available shortly!
Finally. Thanks art team. You know what to do with them.
OTHER NEW STUFF
The talented Jason Sutherland, sound designer, has joined the Free Lives team, and added some brilliant sound effects to the Broforce world. Have a listen and see if you can spot all the places we’ve added new sounds! (Hint: A LOT)
Main bug fixes are listed in the Changelog below. Sorry for the inevitable new ones we’ve created.
AWESOME NEW LOAD SCREEN!
- Fixed alien purple spreading all over World Map
- Island burning on World Map
- Loading Screens!
- Load time improvements
- Menu Screen performance improvements on low-spec machines
- Menu flow improvements
- Control binding improvements
- Fix some ammo boxes not being collectible
- Fixed some covert ops levels not finishing under certain circumstances
- Improved Satan tumble animation
- Save slots show images
- Esc menu and cutscenes do pause game now (i.e. you can’t get killed)
- Satan true form’s laser can now destroy himself (legs)
- Fixed disappearing legs on Satan true form
- Can now force custom campaign difficulty in options
The rumours are true! We’re working on an official Broforce comic, and you are about to get the first sneak peek at progress:
ADOPT A MOOK!
Adorable LIMITED EDITION plushie suicide mooks are now available for purchase on Devolver’s online store. Adopt yours today!
THAT’S ALL FOR NOW!
Thanks as always for the bro-love that keeps us making more! Until next time, we’re just gonna ride off on this here tank.
GET IN TOUCH!
Follow @Free_Lives, @Broforce and @DevolverDigital for more Broforce fun, future updates, and patriotic tweets.