FREE LIVES COMMUNITY

Notifications
Clear all

Some bugs  

RSS

brennfeu
(@brennfeu)
21/01/2019 5:46 pm  

Every displayContinuousText action displays the text and "seconds left". For exemple if I have a text like "Azathoth", it sisplays "AZATHOTH SECONDS LEFT". I like the new font btw.

Also some triggers seem to be broken. Spawning certain entities do not work anymore (like HoBro and grenadetollbroad).

Some Alien traps do not work anymore, same for the exploding flesh and acid pools. (see my other comment on your post).

I like te border in the editor though.

brennfeu
(@brennfeu)
21/01/2019 6:31 pm  

Also the Level Editor saving system is completely broken !

ReplyQuote
brennfeu
(@brennfeu)
24/01/2019 9:23 am  

Ok so I guess resource spawning do not work at all. I really hope SuicideBro and Brondlefly have not been removed from the game.

This is making me very worried about the future of the game. Will it be fixed at some point or should I stay on the Beta where creativity was less limited ? 🙁

ReplyQuote
OniBro
(@onibro)
29/01/2019 12:27 pm  

In the options menu, in controls, when you want to setup the "sprint" action, keyboard users can´t input anything over there. Everytime you select it, the *input key* words don't appear and you can't set anything in "sprint".

brennfeu liked
ReplyQuote
SoupCalhoun
(@soupcalhoun)
29/01/2019 10:31 pm  

They fixed spawning enemies in the recent update, but spawning bros and grenades still does not work. I hope that gets fixed too.

The "seconds left" continuous text problem was also removed.

So cool that the game was updated for these obscure editor issues. I wonder if they had to work around the changes to the Spawn Resource list, instead of restoring it back to how it once was. The limited return of the functionality is quite telling indeed.

I hope all the entities listed in this guide return to their former glory:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398469348

A lot of the resources that are not listed there are useless bullet projectiles, that can't spawn properly without a user.

brennfeu liked
ReplyQuote
brennfeu
(@brennfeu)
31/01/2019 9:37 am  

https://steamcommunity.com/app/274190/workshop/

Looks like the gif maker has some issues.

ReplyQuote
brennfeu
(@brennfeu)
05/03/2019 10:03 am  

I just thought of an old bug : when you die, bridges that are under other bridges (like scaffoldings) do not appear anymore (but still work, it's only a graphic bug)

ReplyQuote
Share:

The Free Lives forums are the place where we share news, updates and support. It’s also where we get a chance to hear what you really think of us. Come hang out.

You have Successfully Subscribed!